Friday, August 2, 2013

Flyin' Time

Well hey there!

So its been about 5 months since the last update! No biggie right? ;)

Well let me give you some insight to what's been going on!

We moved from our house to an apartment, I finished out the rest of the lacrosse season and we both finished the rest of the semester at Utah State, I started a new job lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons, David got his tonsils, adenoids, and uvula taken out as well as his pallet widened, after he recovered he kept working his little bum off at his job at USU, Max (my little brother) graduated, had a birthday and got his mission call so we were traveling down to Bountiful a lot for those fun events, we had a Jarvis family reunion at the cabin, went on a camping trip, OH and I almost forgot! We added two little furry children to the mix-who just graduated from their first puppy obedience class!

We've been married 5 months today! We are getting settled into our little apartment just fine and are loving being parents to our two little fur balls Duke and Jasmine. After 10 different attempts to find our ward up here in Logan we finally found ours, and we sure do like it! The reality of being married is finally starting to set in and it has been quite the adventure so far! It's still kind of funny when I'm getting ready for bed and walk into our room and there's a boy in there, but it's great! :) We get asked a lot of the same questions whenever we see people we haven't seen for a while so I will just update the rest of you! :)

Most common questions:

Q:How's married life?
A: It's great! An adjustment, but great all the same!

Q:What's the biggest change?
A: Well, now instead of saying goodnight and going to our separate beds in different houses... we say goodnight and get to snuggle before we fall asleep and then we get to say good morning! Oh, and we put our monies together.

Q: When do you guys get done with school?
A: David should be done in roughly two years if he goes full time. As for me, I'm going to take time off school and work full time to support us while he's going to school :) so, whenever he graduates, three years after that.

Q:Why did you get two dogs?
A: I told David to choose which breed and he said how bout both! I didn't believe him at first but he was serious so we did it! Its been awesome because they are never lonely when we are both at work and they have a best friend to wrestle their energy out on.

NOW FOR THE BIG ONE AND MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED....

Q: When are you guys planning on having kids?
A: Considering I'm only 20, and we haven't been married that long, neither of us are done with school and we just got two puppies... not for a while. when the time is right, it will happen. But we would like to be on our feet first and have somewhat an idea how we are going to provide for the little person. :)

Hopefully that helped shed some light on the most frequent questions :)

I've really enjoyed my the past five months and am happy and grateful that I get to spend everyday with such and amazing person. I've never laughed as much as I do now, and enjoyed the small things that this wonderful life has to bring us. I'm so blessed to get to live with my best friend and have him by my side through the thick and thin :)

Well my friends, I hope y'all are having a wonderful summer! Enjoy it because we are going to have snow here before we know it! (Jazz is cheering in the background)

-




Mrs. Hinton





1 comment:

  1. Lexi, We LOVE YOU! What a beautiful tribute to your love, marriage and your eternal sweetheart. Our love and prayers are with you and we have you and your family in our hearts.

    Lewis & Maureen Clark

    ReplyDelete