Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Heart Day!! :)

This week was pretty great! Wedding planning is mostly over, its just the small little things left. It's pretty much just show up when you're supposed to and enjoy the ride from here on out :) THIS is what wedding planning should be like ;)
Bridals at the Capital building! 

Valentines dinner!
This week was pretty busy! We took our bridals on wednesday with our awesome photographer Jen Fauset click the link to see her awesome work! :) We went to the capital and the pictures this far... SO amazingly great! She really does such a beautiful job! Anyways, Valentines Day was this week and due to the running around trying to get everything ready for bridals we kind of forgot. How lame is that!? Our first Valentines together and we forget!!
Awesome Cookies

David works all day so I decided to see what I could throw together before he got done. I got some fun cookies and made some pizza in my crock pot. Lit some pink candles, put balloons and flowers out on the table and BOOM! Quickie Valentines day!

Party Party Party 
Friday I got to go to my bachelorette party! Oh my... first of all, it's still so weird that I'm getting married and old enough to have a bachelorette party!? Second I really don't know how I got so lucky to have such amazing friends...

I walked in, to beautiful yellow tulips, cute yellow frosted cupcakes, yummy lemon cookies, strawberry spinach salad (one of my favorites!) mint brownies, fresh fruits and veggies and more stuff.. it was just awesome.

Yummy Food :) 
It was so much fun to have a girls night. OH MY GOODNESS SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'm pretty sure I probably put a kink in things when I had everyone go around and just say what was going on in their lives but it was SO good to hear about everyone. I love being in Logan with my love, but I just feel so disconnected from everyone sometimes.

So after we went around and caught up on everyone's lives, we opened presents and man alive... I haven't been that giggly for such a long time!! It was fun to be able to just laugh about silly things with my favorite people!

Bridesmaids minus AJB LOOOVE THEM!
As I looked around the circle, and stories came up I just felt so loved. I realized that there had been an inside joke, a funny story, or an awesome adventure shared from every person there. All the big things in my life that have happened these girls had been through it with me. From dumb boys, to lacrosse, to senior year spring break trip to vegas, to funny date stories, to endless hours talking on lifeguard chairs, yoga moves, and of course the what was to come :)

I wish I could express how grateful I am for my lovely friends. Every girl there has been a great example to me in one way or another. I'm just so lucky and can't express enough how much I love them. :)

Well! We are 11 days away from the big event! So hopefully I can get another entry in before then! :)
until then, enjoy life loves!

 Lex :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. Your pictures are all amazing. And I got your invite the other day and its so cute. And I am so happy for you and just love you!

    ReplyDelete