Friday, February 8, 2013

Blessed

Oh Hey Friends!

First I'd just like to say thanks for all the support on the blog! Hopefully y'all are enjoying it! I'd love feedback if you have any good and bad! :)

Mini Cupcakes
Second and most important! I would like to express my gratitude for my awesome fiancee! I was sick yestderday with the flu...you know? Like hot then cold then hot again, then your throwing up your guts then your cold and need a blanket while you throw up... that flu... haha anyways! I don't know how I got so lucky!

First my handsome prince took his lunch break from work and came to my house to make me lunch and make me take some meds. He tickled my back and got me everything a sick duck could need. After work he asked what sounded good to eat and all I really wanted was a cupcake, or a cake doughnut. And before I know it i get this text :)

He got home from shopping, made me some noodles and came and sat by me while we watched How I Met Your Mother (my latest addiction) CLEANED the WHOLE KITCHEN then he cuddled me and played with my hair until I fell asleep.

You will probably hear more awesome stories about my awesome man but this is just one of many to come. But today, I would just like to express how grateful I am to have this amazing guy in my life. He knows how to cheer me up when i'm sad, and he really just makes me so happy. So thank you David Hinton. For taking care of me when I was sick, and being there for me when I needed someone. I love you very much!

Sorry for all the sappy love stuff.

But until next time my friends!
Hope you're all enjoying life! :)


David just cleanin the kitchen <3

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment