Thursday, February 7, 2013

Here Goes Nothin!

Hello! 
I was thinking to myself the other day... "ya know Lex, these are some of the best times of your life!" then the thought came... "ya know Lex, you should write this stuff down!" so hey! That's what I'm doing and hopefully y'all an get a kick out of it too! 

Well, to start! Life is awesome! It is insanely busy, hectic, crazy out of control chaos lately but it is so awesome! Lately David and I have been planning our wedding, working full time, and going to school full time as well! These past few months have been quite a wild ride and we are so excited to see what the rest of our lives together have in store for us! 

Just a little bit about our most recent adventures! 

We got to move into this cute little house we are renting and have been literally "playing house" everyday! We love cooking together and moving our furniture around to see what looks best. Last friday we bought ourselves some couches to put in our front room and they are quite classy if I do say so myself! ;) Hot dang! 

So excited to have friends over to hang out and watch endless movies and basketball on these babies! 

on a completely random unrelated closing note... I bought a MacBook Pro... loooooooovvvve it. 

Until next time,
Enjoy life my friends

Lex :)

1 comment:

  1. I got the first comment!!!! Haha. Love the couches!!! I think your next post should be a tribute to hooks. :)

    ReplyDelete